Join a Forum group now and start getting the best feedback of your life. We will create as many Forum groups as dictated by demand. Multiple groups hav already been formed, and we would love to get you into a group of peer entrepreneurs.
"Forum is the Most Powerful Business Asset that I have."
– Patric Bryant, Harbor Co-founder
As you grow your business, you will face many new challenges. Whether it’s a worker’s comp issue, a new marketing opportunity, or a difficult client, you can bring any issue to Forum. In a noncompetitive, confidential environment, the group weighs in with their past experiences, relevant contacts, and offers you support. In return, you provide this same level of commitment back to the group and before you know it, the entire group’s businesses are more successful. Many members have saved more money than dues by being provided with cost saving measures and made more money by following the advice of other proven company leaders.
Forum members all share the same general entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to grow personally and professionally. They make both learning from and teaching others a priority. Each month, members meet with other like-minded individuals who are in their group. These focused mastermind groups provide a new dimension to your business and life. Meeting with like-minded individuals allows for feedback in a trusting and confidential way. You’ll be amazed by the power of having different perspectives from peers that have gone through similar circumstances.
Harbor Forum is based on the process outlined by Bill Masters in his book The Process of Focus Forum. The Harbor handles the logistics of this system to ensure groups spend valuable time working with each other instead of handling meeting locations, recruiting members, and planning retreat.
- Pay $2,850 in annual dues to The Harbor
- Meet monthly at The Harbor (dates/time set 1 year in advance)
- Groups range from 6-8 people
- Groups are chosen based on size of company, area of town, etc.
- Every Forum member has veto power of added group members
- No one in their respective Forum group can be related to other members (vendor, competitor, spouse, business partner)
Included in Dues
- Orientation kick-off at the beginning of the year
- Forum Mentor (member of another established Forum to provide guidance in the process
- Forum process
- 11 Forum meetings per year (5-hour sessions)
- Conference room for each meeting
- Lunch provided at each meeting
- Access to The Harbor workspace outside of Forum meetings
- Coordination of logistics and recruiting for future members
- 2 tickets to Founders Ball in September
- A spot at Forum Retreat in October
- Tickets to all Harbor Happy Hours
- Invitation to Made Entrepreneur Gatherings
Patrick Bryant, Gene King, Tom Demuth, Dave Brown, Mark Richards