Here's a quick overview of our Forum initiative.
Take a look and reach out if you want to get involved!
What is it?
Mutual Respect Statement
Forum is a family of caring people giving and receiving advice on business and life issues.
- Attendance is expected at all meetings
- Being fully present is mandatory – ready to give and receive
- Confidentiality is absolute
- Respect for each other’s time, feelings and fear is open and not judgemental
- This is an update about your business and impact on events on you
- Speak only when it’s your turn. No interruptions
First rule to Fight Club is there is no Fight Club.
- Start-up Confidential – Everything falls under this category. Don’t share information talked about in Forum with ANYONE outside of Forum unless specifically stated.
- Privileged Information – Stated as confidential inside the group and can’t be acted on or discussed.
- Strict Confidential – Provided strictly as information only. Not something to bring up or disucuss at with anyone.
Values and expectations
Forum members all share the same general entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to grow personally and professionally. Member of Forum will make both learning from and teaching others a priority.
We all deserve an environment where we are treated with dignity and respect. The Harbor is committed to creating such an environment because it brings out the full potential in each of us, which, in turn, contributes directly to our business success. We cannot afford to let anyone’s talents go to waste.
The success of our businesses are dependent on the trust and confidence we earn from our employees, customers and shareholders. We gain credibility by adhering to our commitments, displaying integrity and reaching company goals through consistent execution. It is easy to say what we must do, but the proof is in our actions. Ultimately, we will be judged on what we do.
Harbor Forum members will refrain from engaging in abusive, offensive and harassing behavior. Any Forum member who engages in this type of behavior will be asked to leave the program.
Included in Dues - $2,700/yr
- Ability to reserve Harbor board, conference and meeting rooms via Cabot
- Hosted at The Harbour Club at West Edge
- Lunch provided
- Lead mentor, director and experienced members available to help
Two (2) tickets to Founders Ball – $150 value
Forum Retreat – $1,500 value
Tickets to Happy Hour and Made Entrepreneur Gatherings