2022 Harbor Accelerator Sponsorship Levels
The Harbor Entrepreneur Center accepts eight companies each year into the Harbor Accelerator program for a 24-week residency. The cohort companies engage in a focused curriculum curated by the Harbor’s proven entrepreneurs and receive focused, hands-on mentoring by a cadre of founders of some of the region’s most successful companies.The mentors’ input is enhanced by the Harbor’s extensive list of subject-matter experts and sponsors who provide an “on-call” wealth of knowledge to solve the challenges unique to each cohort member. The experience is rounded out by repeated practice of “The Pitch” and the opportunity to pitch for additional funding at the Charleston Angel Conference in the fall.
Sponsor the 2022 Charleston Angel Conference and Harbor Accelerator and position your brand to engage in this exciting economic development ecosystem in the Charleston region.
*Annual retreat ticket includes hotel reoom for two nights, all meals and receptions.
- Accelerator interviews are both in-person and Zoom calls on March 16 – 17.
- Mentor Orientation in-person at Harbor Entrepreneur Center (HEC) on April 8.
- Experts Open House is a Happy Hour style social event at HEC on April 19.
- Investor Day Pitch is tentatively scheduled at The Harbour Club. Includes an investor education session, pitch event, investor luncheon, investor briefinf on Cohort “due dilligence” findings and Cohort investment discussions on August 17.
- Final Pitch is scheduled in the suditorium of the Charleston Museum on September 16.