Harbour Entrepreneur Center Details
The shared workspace is aligned with our mission to create collision in the entrepreneur community.
Our hope is that those who are here grow and learn from each other and eventually outgrow the need to be working from our space to get their own office! We also serve remote workers for other companies and would love to give you a tour if you are relocating or expanding to Charleston.
We are housed out of the Epic Center @ the Citadel Mall less than 5 miles from the city Center of Charleston. The location is beyond unique and offers several special features that include:
- 24/7 Access to Harbor Members and Users
- a nearby Fedex Office, Best buy and Target Department store.
- Onsite Wifi
- Parking, Parking and plenty of available parking!
- 9 Food Court options Inside and multiple options within 1 mile of the location.
- Direct access to Interstate 526
Location workspace specific Details:
- Large Closed Offices: 5 Total
- Double Sized Large Closed Office: 1 Total
- Small Closed Office: 2 Total
- Open/Dedicated Desks: 10 Total
- 3 Social Engagement/Breakout Areas
- Total Space Size: 5500 Square Feet
Large Closed Office: $500/Month
Double Sized Large Closed Office: $1000/Month
Small Closed Office: $250/Month
Dedicated Desk: $150/Month
No long-term leases required as The Harbor offers month-to-month rental flexibility.
Float Desk Daily Rental: $20/Day & $75/Week
Conference/Classroom: $15/Hour & $100/Day
Events: Call for Pricing
Got Questions? contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our monthly residents, Forum members, mentors, and program participants have priority and direct access to the space. However, we are always open to outside use and creativity in utilizing all spaces. So please just shoot us a message with what you’re thinking, and we’ll be more than happy to see how we can make it work.
Remember our goal is collision, and the workspace and events are the number one tool we have to make that happen!